- Atomic Email Studio
- Software de envío
- Administradores de listas
- Bases de datos
Atomic List Manager Online
Atomic List Manager Online is a list manager capable of maintaining several mailing lists for building a "quality" and personalized one that does not contain
invalid or unwanted addresses. As a result, naturally open, click-through and ROI ratios increase up to 25%.
The service can process SCV and text files that contain multiple data parameters as well as manage one or several mailing lists at once.
It is very easy to Start Using Atomic List Manager Online:
- Create an ALM Online account*, your password will be emailed to you upon registration.
- Login to your ALM Online Control Panel and download files containing lists to be processed to our server.
- On the upper menu choose any list management tool, select one or several files you have uploaded earlier you wish to be processed.
- Choose how you want the result of processing to be saved: to the same file on the server, as a new file on the server or just displayed and saved to your computer.
- Click on "Start" to proceed chosen files processing.
*Upon creating your account you get 3 free days of the service on trial, it is fully-functional! If you like the service, you can pay for it right from your List Manager Online account panel or buy it right now.
E-mail marketers know that quality mailing lists are the key to success of any bulk email campaign. While there are some good and few excellent tools that help you manage your mailing list, none comes close to Atomic List Manager Online (ALM online), especially if you have several e-mail lists to maintain.
Our server response time is very fast but it depends on lists length and on operations you execute.
Atomic List Manager Online has a very attractive, simple user interface. The following are basic tools but extremely useful for you:
- Delete duplicates - remove duplicate records from your list.
- Save email only - create a new list containing emails only extracting them from the original list. This feature is useful when, e.g. your email list contains a lot of additional data
- Sort list - sort the records within your list by whole string, email addresses, domain addresses (e.g. atompark.com), domain addresses first level (e.g. com), domain addresses second level (e.g. atompark)
- Kill suspicious e-mails - purges your email list of "suspicious" e-mails like NULL@..., REMOVE@..., SUBSCRIBE@..., UNSUBSCRIBE@..., CANCEL@..., NEWSLETTER@..., ACCOUNT@..., MAILER-DAEMON@..., BOUNCE-MAIL@...
- Top-level domain check - check email address top-level (first level) domains for validity within a selected file and creates a new "clear" one. E.g., ".com" domain is valid, ".h7" does not exist, so emails containing such domains will be removed from the resulting list.
- List union - merge several mailing lists into one file (data from one list will be just added to another one).
- List intersections - make a new list containing only the same records available in all picked lists.
- Subtraction - subtract the list A from the list B to return a new list where all elements of list A equal to one of the elements of list B have been removed
We recommend that you have a look at Atomic List Manager software if you have long-term list management tasks. Use email validation software together with the list management service or software to detect even more non-existing addresses in the list.